Order Acceptance Policy
All orders requests received are subject to acceptance by MEGA TOP CREATIONS SDN. BHD. (legal entity for Giflorist), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via bank transfer.
Delivery of your order
For orders made in advance, we will deliver according to the specific time chosen. For any specific timing delivery, kindly seek for confirmation with our staff. Once confirmation is made, we will deliver as promised. We do not take specific timing orders on peak days such as Valentine Day’s & Mother’s Day.
Upon delivery, if recipient refuse to accept and uncontactable during delivery, we reserve the right to collect re-delivery charges for 2nd delivery. We will not refund once delivery has been done at our side.
Changes to your order
Any changes on delivery address, timing or message card can be done via email at email@example.com . We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes as long as the flowers are not delivered yet. For delivery date changes, kindly inform us at least 1 day in advance.
Any cancellation of order need to be made at least 3 days in advance to enable for full refund.
1. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe and Billpz.
2. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
3. We do not accept credit card payments via phone call.
4. We accept payments via bank transfer. Kindly contact us for more info.
1. We deliver everyday including Public Holidays.
2. Kindly contact us for URGENT deliveries (within 1-2 hour delivery)
3. We allow specific timing delivery but please confirm with us before making an order.
4. We only delivery to areas within Kuala Lumpur & Selangor.
5. In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapp us immediately.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we will contact you directly to inform on the status of delivery.
Customer and recipient personal information
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
2. Please remember that we value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell your private information.
3. We do not disclose any sender or recipient information to anyone at any circumstances.