How to care for your Flowers?
- Firstly, do not keep fresh flowers in your house fridge. Flowers can stay in a cooling room, with or without air-conditioner. Keeping the flowers in the fridge is a big no no.
- To prolong the flowers live, we advise you to remove the wrapping papers (after all the selfie taking with your flowers) and keep it in a vase. Please ensure the vase is clean to ensure the flowers will last longer until it fully blooms. Change the water daily as flowers need fresh water also.
- Ensure that there is enough water for the flowers. Fill in two thirds full, not more.
- Every few days, cut approximately 2cm off each stem with a scissors. This will keep your flowers hydrated and ensure the flowers fully bloom.
- You may remove all the leaves in the lower part of the flowers. Leaves will cause your flowers to have bacterial infection and it will spoil your flowers.
- Don’t keep flowers and fruits in the same room.
- Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Lastly, remove flowers that are spoiled from the bunch as spoiled flowers will spread bacterial infection to others quickly.